Thursday, January 19, 2012

Feature & Follow Friday: 20 Jan

We have a new button, so update your blogs if you are used to doing this meme!
FF 2012 Feature & Follow #80

Feature & Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. First you leave your name here, then you create a post on your own blog that links back here and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them hi in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!

Now to make this #FF interesting we do a FEATURE blogger. The Feature bloggers are chosen randomly from participants in the Follow Friday or through twitter and blog introductions. If you are interested in becoming a Feature let me know! It is also required to follow the host blog (parajunkee.com) and the Feature blog to participate in the #FF.
Today's Feature : Pretty in Fiction

Q: What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done to get your hands on any particular book?

     Craziest? I don't think so. Does asking your uncle's girlfriend to get the book for you from a city that's a four hour drive away counts? The craziest moment I have is when I get my hands on a book and I scream. Or squeal.


Don't forget to enter my giveaway of Dragon's Oath Audiobook!
The original post is here





a Rafflecopter giveaway



19 comments:

  1. Ha! I have to agree with you there. My craziest book moments are always when I squeal. Also sometimes I pet my books...

    Jesse
    Pretty In Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  2. LoL about the screaming and squealing part. That is alittle crazy with being 4 hours away. Great answer. Old Follower. =]
    Here is My Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  3. The craziest thing I did for a book was make my Mom drive for three hours so I could get to the midnight release of Harry Potter!

    I've followed you!
    Follow me back?
    I Heart Reading

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lot of squealing here too, whenever The Book Depository packages arrive. :)
    Old follower.
    Here's our #FF post

    Maja @ The Nocturnal Library

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so agree with the squealing part! That happens with every new package:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Squealing is a given because books are that special! :) Happy Friday!

    New follower,
    Sarah @ Smitten over Books
    Here's my FF post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think squealing is kind of a necessity for receiving any fun packages...especially books!

    Thanks for stopping by LIO!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i squeal when i get books in the mail . New follower here is my post for a follow back http://totallybookedsolid.blogspot.com/2012/01/follow-friday_20.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. New follower here - and also a squealer when I see a book package in the mail :) Here is my FF if you'd like to follow back: http://theonceandfuturelibrarian.blogspot.com/2012/01/follow-friday-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah, same here. I don't have to do a lot to get the books I want, but when I get them, I do squee audibly. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome story and great post :)
    Thanks for hosting this giveaway!! This book sounds awesome!!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and happy reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Soon us booklovers will become as bad as female tennis players with the noises we all seem to make over books! ;)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog - have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great story! I usually do a happy dance when I get a package, and scream, and squeal. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haha! I love it when I get a book and it makes me squeal! Thanks for hopping by for FF! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's always awesome when you have connections to get what you want! And finally having that book in your hands is like gold! Thanks for stopping by :)

    Chapter by Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  16. hahah that rocks! Good thing you had someone willing to get you the book! Yeah i was acting pretty crazy when I got the advanced copy of Bloodlines in the mail unexpectedly LOL you'd have thought I'd just won a million dollar lottery or something - my parents just stared at me like I was nuts haha

    Thanks so much for dropping by my blog, and I'm following you via RSS on my feed reader :)

    April @ My Shelf Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOL....great way to get a book.

    OLD FOLLOWER....stopping by from the Blog Hop.

    Elizabeth

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Welcome to my sweet heaven of words. Please, feel free to say anything, and leave a link if you want me to visit your blog. Have a nice a day, and keep reading written words! And do remember to leave me a message if you're following me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails