Friday, January 7, 2011

Review : BEAUTIFUL DARKNESS by Kami Garcia, Margaret Stohl



Ethan Wate has been dating Lena for quite some time now. After Lena's uncle, Macon's death, she has been withdrawing from Ethan. He was understanding about Lena's mourning, but it was the last straw when Ethan saw Lena on a guy's Harley, and that Lena is moving away. And Lena's Dark cousin appeared, setting Ethan on the edge. Lena's behaviour was getting more bizarre everyday, and lover Ethan has to stop everything before it is too late.

Ethan's voice is stronger in this installment than the last one, kicking off the book with a (little) slow start (only a little). The plot builds with suspense, and some false chemistry is set off by Ethan with a new character, Liv. This time, Ethan, Link and Liv travelled to some places, and sacrifices and friendship is shown throughout the book. Although, I didn't like the book as much as I do for the first one. 

The cover is gor-geous! Did I mention that blue is my favourite color too? 

Ratings : 4 stars

For more info on the book or author, please click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Welcome to my sweet heaven of words. Please, feel free to say anything, and leave a link if you want me to visit your blog. Have a nice a day, and keep reading written words! And do remember to leave me a message if you're following me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails