Friday, August 26, 2011

Book Blogger Hop - 26 August


Book Blogger Hop


In the spirit of the Twitter Friday Follow, the Book Blogger Hop is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and share our love of the written word!  This weekly BOOK PARTY is an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to 
connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other,
and generally just share our love of books!
Question : Non-book-related this week!! Do you have pets?
     Not now. My mom hates fur, and my father hates poop. I had fishes once, and a few tortoises, but they all returned to heaven. Weep...



1 comment:

  1. Check out this week's question and my answer. :)

    Have a great hop.

    I am having three giveaways on my blog. Stop by if you like.

    Elizabeth

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Welcome to my sweet heaven of words. Please, feel free to say anything, and leave a link if you want me to visit your blog. Have a nice a day, and keep reading written words! And do remember to leave me a message if you're following me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails