Thursday, February 24, 2011

Review: MARKED by P.C and Kristin Cast


16 year-old Zoey Redbird was a teen in a crappy family. Once she was Marked, she joins the House of Night in Tulsa, where fledgling vampires train to become adult vamp. Zoey made fast friend with fledgling Stevie-Rae and become instant enemy with a powerful fledgling in school, Aphrodite. To start a new life is hard, but on top of that, Zoey has to cope with her affinities - yes, affinities - and ex human boyfriend Heath. Oh, and the hottest male fledgling, Erik Night has his eyes on her.

I still remember the first time I'd read this book - I was completely entranced! Introducing a new kind of vampires, the Casts created a world of magick built on old Cherokee legends. The character is lovable and funny and her monologues will make you laugh. The story is not only on teen vampire drama, it also focuses on outcasts who wants to be accepted.

I totally heart the dark, mysterious cover. Don't you?

Ratings : 4 stars

For more info about the book or author, please click here

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't get into this book for some reason. I think I stopped on page 70. Based on your review, I guess I should have kept reading!!!!!!

    Thanks for stopping by The Lit Express to comment about my novel's book cover!! Everyone's comments and suggestions have been so helpful.

    Thank you Jez!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Welcome to my sweet heaven of words. Please, feel free to say anything, and leave a link if you want me to visit your blog. Have a nice a day, and keep reading written words! And do remember to leave me a message if you're following me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails