Sunday, April 10, 2011

Mailbox Monday - 10 April


This is a feature where we all share with each other the yummy books that showed up at our doors! WARNING: Mailbox Mondays can lead to extreme envy and GINORMOUS wishlists!!

Mailbox Monday was originally hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page, but is now a traveling meme and for the month of April Mailbox Monday will be hosted by yours truly!!!  I cannot tell you how geeked out I am to be hosting my favorite meme and am really looking forward to meeting all of you who are new to Passages to the Past!
Amy @ Passages To The Past


In my mailbox:
Borrowed:
 Forsaken by Jana Oliver

The Key by Marianne Curley

7 comments:

  1. I like the cover on the Key, simple yet dramatic. Have a great week and happy reading. My MM is here .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both have great covers! I hope you enjoy them both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FORSAKEN has an intriguing cover. I'll have to check it out. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you enjoy! Here's my mailbox:
    http://tinyurl.com/3s2hzgu

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your mailbox.

    stop and see mine and my giveaways.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Welcome to my sweet heaven of words. Please, feel free to say anything, and leave a link if you want me to visit your blog. Have a nice a day, and keep reading written words! And do remember to leave me a message if you're following me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails