Thursday, January 5, 2012

Feature and Follow Friday: 6 Jan

Feature & Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. First you leave your name here, then you create a post on your own blog that links back here and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them hi in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!

Now to make this #FF interesting we do a FEATURE blogger. The Feature bloggers are chosen randomly from participants in the Follow Friday or through twitter and blog introductions. If you are interested in becoming a Feature let me know! It is also required to follow the host blog (parajunkee.com) and the Feature blog to participate in the #FF.

 Q: Go count the number of unread books sitting on your shelf. How many?


50! Such a terrifying number! Gosh, when am I gonna read them? 

Just a peek of my pile: Jane Austen, Inheritance, Brisingr, How to Kill a Mocking Bird, The Life and Times of Albert Einstein, The Codex, The Spinx...

What's your number?

17 comments:

  1. 50 is nothing. That is doable at least. My shelves are huge.

    Grace
    Livre De Amour-Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. 50 is a good number - manageable. The Einstein book sounds very interesting.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the follow!! Trust me, that reading pile will never end!! Just when you think you're on top of your reading, 10 more books pile up! Oh the life of a book blogger...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree 50 is manageable - not too bad. =)

    - New follower

    ReplyDelete
  5. 50 isn't that bad. :) Respectable even. ;)

    New Follower! Come see my Friday as well! FF & TGIF Numbers & Goals Edition!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 50 is a MUCH better number than mine..(Well aside from the fact I have 400 books at my fingertips at all times....LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  7. 50 is a good number. It's nice to have a variety to choose from for whatever you are in the mood to read.
    Waiting For Wentworth

    ReplyDelete
  8. 50 doesn't sound too bad! :) I am planning on reading Inheritance this year too. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your pile of books sound awesome! I hope that you enjoy reading them this year. It seems like you have a good amount :)

    New follower
    My Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  10. 50 may look daunting - mine is quite similar! - but compared to some numbers, you are doing great! :)

    My FF post

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for hopping by! Sounds like you're going to have your hands full in the coming months with 50 on the shelf!

    ReplyDelete
  12. 50 gives you a lot to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have about the same number...while it seems like a lot, just think of the possibilities!

    Happy Follow Friday!!
    http://brunettelibrarian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog! New follower :)

    Grace @ pagingthroughlifewithgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ohhh, I have a few Jane Austen in my pile as well! :) Thanks for hopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, looks like you have some heavy reading in the lot too. Good luck to us to make a dent in our TBR file. :D

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Welcome to my sweet heaven of words. Please, feel free to say anything, and leave a link if you want me to visit your blog. Have a nice a day, and keep reading written words! And do remember to leave me a message if you're following me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails