Friday, November 26, 2010

Review: LUXE by Anna Godberson

The story was set in the Old New York, where Elizabeth Holland fell for Will Keller. And young Miss Diana Holland has a heart for future brother in law, Henry Schoonmaker. But when Penelope Hayes has a word for it, nobody except her is getting things they want.

Beautifully crafted, Luxe has me yearning for more. With a few surpising scenes and a (not so) surprising ending, I have only one word for it : Scandalous!

With a cover like that, who doesn't want to be in the middle of the sandal?

Ratings : 4 stars

For more info about the book or author, please click here

1 comment:

  1. Good review! Thank you for stopping by my blog! I'm your newest follower! :)
    http://909reviews.blogspot.com
    -Angel

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Welcome to my sweet heaven of words. Please, feel free to say anything, and leave a link if you want me to visit your blog. Have a nice a day, and keep reading written words! And do remember to leave me a message if you're following me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails