Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Teaser Tuesdays

Welcome to my post for Teaser Tuesdays, it  is a weekly bookish meme, 
hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
Here's my teaser from Dear John, a work by Nicholas Sparks (Nov 2) :
I reflect on thoese things, and as always, our time together comes back to me. 
I find myself remembering how it began, for now these 
memories are all I have left.

Here's my teaser from Envy - A Luxe Novel, a work by Anna Godberson (Nov 16) :
Her old coat was drawn tight to shield her from the cold, and her hat was pulled 
over her ears. It was too late, or too early, for any human being to note the 
absolute determination in her stride, but the little sparrow's black eyes 
followed her as she disappeared into the brand-new day.

2 comments:

  1. I have yet to pick up this book but I did fall in love with The Last Song. (still have not watched the motion picture).

    Simple, lovely review :)

    Stop by and check out my teaser and if you have time hit my New All Hallows Eve Tradition Post and let me know what you think would be a great scary book to give away for Halloween.

    Mad Scientist
    http://madsteampunkery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I read this and liked it well enough. Don't remember those lines though.

    You can find my teaser here
    http://theopeninglines.blogspot.com/2010/11/teaser-tuesdays-112-distant-hours.html

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Welcome to my sweet heaven of words. Please, feel free to say anything, and leave a link if you want me to visit your blog. Have a nice a day, and keep reading written words! And do remember to leave me a message if you're following me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails