Sunday, October 24, 2010

Library Books

For signing up for the 2010 Support Your Local Library Reading at  
Home Girl's Book Blog, this is my list of books.


My List
1. Crystal Mask - Katherine Roberts
2. Thanks For the Memories - Cecelia Ahern
3. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo - Stieg Larsson
4. The Girl Who Played With Fire - Stieg Larsson
5. Kissed by an Angel - Elizabeth Chandler
6. Moonlight - Rachel Hawthorne
7. Full Moon - Rachel Hawthorne
8. Dark of the Moon - Rachel Hawthorne
9. Lisey's Story - Stephen King
10. Vamps - Nancy A. Collins
11. Night Life -Nancy A. Collins
12. After Dark - Nancy A. Collins
13. Princess Diaries - Meg Cabot
14. All -American Girl - Meg Cabot
15. The Summoning - Kelley Armstrong
16. Have to wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Welcome to my sweet heaven of words. Please, feel free to say anything, and leave a link if you want me to visit your blog. Have a nice a day, and keep reading written words! And do remember to leave me a message if you're following me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails