Sunday, October 24, 2010

Review: THE LAST SONG by Nicholas Sparks

Seventeen-year-old Ronnie went to live with her father on Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina three years later after her parents' divorce. She resented her father, and refused to play the piano, the only thing that linked her father to her. In North Carolina, between ignores and fights, Ronnie met Will Blakelee, and fell for him. Ronnie was having a wonderful summer with Will, but the rocks shook when she found that her father has cancer, and has only months to live.

Sparks brings us a deeply moving story of love and pain, writes brilliantly about a young girl's first love and her love-hate relationship with her father. It was a exceptionally well crafted story, I was so moved that I'd actually cried several times when I was reading the book.

Starlet Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth take on the duty as cover models. Oh, so sweet!

Ratings : 4 stars


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Welcome to my sweet heaven of words. Please, feel free to say anything, and leave a link if you want me to visit your blog. Have a nice a day, and keep reading written words! And do remember to leave me a message if you're following me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails