Sunday, October 24, 2010

Teaser Tuesdays

Welcome to my post for Teaser Tuesdays, it  is a weekly bookish meme, 
hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
teasertuesdays31




Teaser from My Sister's Keeper, by Jodi Picoult (19/10)
 " In the end though, I did not kill my sister. She did it all on her own. 
Or at least this is what I told myself. "


Teaser from Beautiful Darkness, by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl. (26/10)
" I was in the Great Barrier, between universes,and for one second I didn't feel like a Caster or Mortal. All I felt was magic. "

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Welcome to my sweet heaven of words. Please, feel free to say anything, and leave a link if you want me to visit your blog. Have a nice a day, and keep reading written words! And do remember to leave me a message if you're following me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails