Sunday, October 24, 2010

Book Blogger Hop

This is my first time at  Book Blogger Hop . Book Blogger Hop is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and share our love of the written word!  This weekly BOOK PARTY is an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, 
and generally just share our love of books!  It will also give blog readers a chance to find other 
book blogs to read!
 Book Blogger Hop


To answer the question : (Oct 22-25) " Where is your favorite place to read? Curled up on the sofa, in bed, in the garden?"
 I like to curl up on the sofa when I read. Sometimes I' ll even lie on the floor (but I will fall asleep when I do this).

To answer the question (Oct 29-Nov 1) "What is the one bookish thing you would love to have, no matter the cost?"
 I will kill (not really) to have a room where all the walls are filled with books, and a glass window on the top of the room so that I can stargaze when I'm done reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Welcome to my sweet heaven of words. Please, feel free to say anything, and leave a link if you want me to visit your blog. Have a nice a day, and keep reading written words! And do remember to leave me a message if you're following me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails