Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Review: TORMENT by Lauren Kate


Since Lucinda Price has fallen in love with a fallen angel, and an angelic war was happening for her, she was to move to Shoreline High. There she met Shelby, Miles and a few others. When her teacher sshowed the class how to manipulate an Announcer, Luce began to play with fire, and discovered a secret along the way.

I'm sorry to say that I'm disappointed with this sequel. The beginning was a little slow, and things only began to heat up halfway through the book. I loved the ending though, it's a cliff hanger, and I am aching for the next book.

The cover is fabulous- dark, sad and atmospheric.

Ratings : 4 stars

For more info about the book or author, please click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Welcome to my sweet heaven of words. Please, feel free to say anything, and leave a link if you want me to visit your blog. Have a nice a day, and keep reading written words! And do remember to leave me a message if you're following me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails