Saturday, July 30, 2011

Review-On-A-Post-It Contest hosted by Jdfield

Just sent my entry of the contest. It's fun, completely different from what I usually do. Review in 30 words, give it a try for fun. But hurry up, it's near the deadline!



Review a book in 30 words or less. All the reviews will be published on this blog, and the best one will receive the prize of a THIRTY DOLLAR AMAZON VOUCHER.

Please take part in the 'Review On a Post-It Contest' and pass on the link to friends and students. Come back to admire and comment on the entries. The winner will be announced in the first week of August.

The closing date is July 30th. If you have a blog, please add the button, by pasting the HTML BELOW into a gadget. Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. In just 30 words? I can hardly say "good morning" in just 30 words. LoL. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Welcome to my sweet heaven of words. Please, feel free to say anything, and leave a link if you want me to visit your blog. Have a nice a day, and keep reading written words! And do remember to leave me a message if you're following me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails