Thursday, October 27, 2011

Book Blogger Hop : 28 Oct 2011


Book Blogger Hop


In the spirit of the Twitter Friday Follow, the Book Blogger Hop is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and share our love of the written word!  This weekly BOOK PARTY is an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to 
connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other,
and generally just share our love of books!
Q: What is your favorite Halloween costume? Even if you don’t celebrate, what kinds of costumes do you like?  
      I haven't celebrate Halloween, not even once, there's none of Halloween culture where I lived. But if I go, I shalt be clad as a smokin' hot vampire. Or try to, anyway, with smoky eyes, red lips, a pretty dress and heels, and of course, fangs. Vamps are always my fave, even the hideous ones.

How are ya celebratin ya Halloween?

*My review of Divergent here
*Interview with debut author Rhiannon Paille here
*Review of Passion here
*Review of The Pledge here

8 comments:

  1. Vamps are awesome to play during Halloween. There's so much room to be creative, especially when being a smokin' hot one. *lol*

    Enjoy the upcoming festivities!

    - Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, not celebrating Halloween - that's the scariest costume I can think of. I've always loved Halloween . . . definitely my favourite holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vampires would be very popular this year, happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been a vampire before. Great choice!

    New Follower :)

    My FF: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/10/follow-friday-11.html

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  5. That costume sounds awesome...can I borrow? LOL! I've actually never been a vamp, but I've thought about it. If I actually dressed up this year, I really want to wear a wig. Maybe a white one or solid black. Cleopatra would be fun. I love her eye makeup!

    Jen
    In the Closet With a Bibliophile

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know... I've been plenty of things for Halloween, but I've never ever been a vampire! No Halloween, that would make me so sad. It's one of my favorite holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haven't decided yet. I best go out and get some candy. We live in an apartment and no one came by last year:( The vamp idea is great.

    -Jenna @ Fans of Fiction
    (new follower)
    http://fansoffiction.blogspot.com/2011/10/feature-and-follow-friday-and-book_28.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vampires can be a very hot costume! Great idea!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Welcome to my sweet heaven of words. Please, feel free to say anything, and leave a link if you want me to visit your blog. Have a nice a day, and keep reading written words! And do remember to leave me a message if you're following me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails