Thursday, October 27, 2011

Feature and Follow Friday : 27 Oct 2011

Feature & Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. First you leave your name here, then you create a post on your own blog that links back here and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them hi in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!

Now to make this #FF interesting we do a FEATURE blogger. The Feature bloggers are chosen randomly from participants in the Follow Friday or through twitter and blog introductions. If you are interested in becoming a Feature let me know! It is also required to follow the host blog (parajunkee.com) and the Feature blog to participate in the #FF.
Today's feature : Em @ In Which Em Reviews Books

Q: If you could have dinner with your favorite book character, who would you eat with and what would you serve?

     A list of characters scramble in my head, but I could only pick one. Weep. Oh, it's killing me!
    And the winner is : Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games(my review here). Too many boys crying for my attention, so a settle for a female instead. And I would serve my momma's spaghetti bolognese. Bet she's never had that before. What? It's delicious, I love it, plus I can't cook. Katniss, could you teach me how to strung an arrow or kiss, I dunno, Gale?

What's your answer?

*My review of Divergent here
*Interview with debut author Rhiannon Paille here
*Review of Passion here

9 comments:

  1. I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE DINNER WITH KATNISS! She would be so fun to hang out with!! Great pick! I'd make her invite Peeta though also :)

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. Katniss would be cool to meet with. I'd love Peeta to come along.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. following back! happy friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't read the hunger Games. Old follower. She sounds like an awesome character

    Books of Love Blog Spot

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dinner with Katniss would be epic! I think she'd be the top female I'd want to eat with. She'd have so many crazy stories to tell, plus I wouldn't mind some Gale or Peeta tips either.

    new follower

    Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves

    My Follow Friday

    P.S. Come check out my blog's giveaway here

    ReplyDelete
  6. Katniss actually passed my mind when I did mine, so great answer! She'd be so fun to chat with.

    Thanks for stopping by mine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know, I thought about Katniss, but I wasn't sure the gal actually new how to have fun so I ended up going with Four from Divergent! At least you know you'll have the opportunity to introduce her to a wonderful new dish!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI thanks for stopping by (and the tip to finish Divergent - I got out of reading it but I'll try and get back into it)
    I think Katniss is a great choice. Would you want talk to Katniss from the beginning of the series or the end? I think Katniss at the end would be fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a wonderful meal and I'm sure she'd enjoy it! Interesting choice. :)

    Hope you had a wonderful weekend and thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Welcome to my sweet heaven of words. Please, feel free to say anything, and leave a link if you want me to visit your blog. Have a nice a day, and keep reading written words! And do remember to leave me a message if you're following me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails