Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Review : I DON'T WANT TO BE CRAZY by Samantha Schutz


Samanta Schutz tells her story of getting anxiety disorder. Before she's unwell, she's a teen in highschool, yearning to be free from her parent's control, and away from her on-and-off boyfriend, Jason. But when Samantha went to college, high-pressured life caused her to panic each time she went into a crowded or dark room. Get through daily life with Samantha as she endures panic attacks, pressure and boyfriend trouble.

I Don't Want To Be Crazy is a fresh reading material as it is in poetry form. Schutz's words are genuine and true to her heart, and although she's writing about her panic disorder, you can relate to her dark moods, difficulties in pulling herself out of the room and boyfriend stuff. The little fault in this book is that at places it's a little bit of a drag, but otherwise, it's a good read.

I like the simple, easy cover, suiting the title of the book perfectly.

Ratings : 4 stars


For more info about the book or author, please click here.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds very good, although I'm not a fan of poetry. But I might give it a try anyways. Thanks for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Welcome to my sweet heaven of words. Please, feel free to say anything, and leave a link if you want me to visit your blog. Have a nice a day, and keep reading written words! And do remember to leave me a message if you're following me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails