Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Review : LEGACY by Kate Brian


Billings girl, Cheyenne Martin is dead, everyone, especially the Billings girls are struggling to recover. With Cheyenne dead, Noelle expelled and Ariana institutionalized, Reed Brennan is selected as the new Billings president, and she's delighted with the newfound power. Cheyenne's father is the one who's paying the bills for the biggest party in the coast - the Legacy. But devastated by the death of his precious daughter, he cancels the party. When news of students and ex-students of other exclusive boarding schools getting invites to the Legacy, Reed  finds a way to get the Easton students invites, but not before the academy is shocked by the return of Noelle. Will Reed find a way to get the guys into the Legacy, or will she be remembered as the worst president of Billings Hall?

As usual, Brian did a great work with Legacy. Fast and witty, Legacy keeps you on edge. It is filled with suspense, and -why not?- drama. One highlight of the novel is Reed's struggle with the power she'd found, when it causes stress with her best friend, Sabina and her boyfriend Josh Hollis, who loathes the Billings girls. You might also wanna see some scenes between Reed and Noelle's ex, Dash, who's totally hot and gorgeous. a cliff hanger at the end, Legacy is a wonderful masterpiece.

I have to say that I don't love the covers of this series, but I like this more than Confessions. Besides, I have no idea who the cover model's supposed to be. I don't know, maybe it was just me.

Ratings : 4.5 stars

1 comment:

Hi! Welcome to my sweet heaven of words. Please, feel free to say anything, and leave a link if you want me to visit your blog. Have a nice a day, and keep reading written words! And do remember to leave me a message if you're following me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails