Saturday, March 5, 2011

100 Books In A Year Reading Challenge

I'm signing up for the challenge! I have absolutely no idea how I am going to reach the goal but I'll try my best!
100 Books In A Year Reading Challenge 2011!

Welcome to 100 Books In A Year Reading Challenge! In 2010 I managed to read 75 books, but I would like to read a lot more! That's why I decided to host my own reading challenge - to read 100 or more books in a year. I hope you will join me!


Sign Up Details

To sign up you MUST make a post on your blog about participating in the challenge this can be a post containing all your challenges, that's fine) - you then use the URL of the post to sign up to the challenge by adding it to Mr Linky below. DO NOT just add your blog URL - this will be deleted.

You must add the button to your sidebar - make sure that it links back to this post so others can join the challenge if they wish. Easiest way to do this is to copy and paste the code displayed below!

Challenge Details

Timeline: 01 Jan 2011 - 31 Dec 2011

Rules - Read 100 or more books in 2011

All books can crossover into other challenges you have on the go.

Only print books and ebooks count (no audiobooks).

1 comment:

  1. I usually read around 100 books a year, but this year I'm aiming for 150.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Welcome to my sweet heaven of words. Please, feel free to say anything, and leave a link if you want me to visit your blog. Have a nice a day, and keep reading written words! And do remember to leave me a message if you're following me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails