Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Enter the World of Harry Potter!

    Just found out that J.K Rowling is having a website for Harry Potter!!! In case you didn't know(you probably do, cause I'm the slow one) the website is called Pottermore, on pottermore.com. It is a site for fans to interact and get more information of the Harry Potter world. But the thing is the site will be opening in October, and that's a long way to reach. No fret, HP fans, you can gain early access and help shape the site if you visit the site on 31 July, which is Harry's birthday. Now, let's begin the long wait together. Harry Potter... October... Pottermore... Harry Potter... October... Pottermore...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Welcome to my sweet heaven of words. Please, feel free to say anything, and leave a link if you want me to visit your blog. Have a nice a day, and keep reading written words! And do remember to leave me a message if you're following me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails