Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Waiting On Wednesdays - 15 June


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted here, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

I'm a vampire fan, and I crave for House of Night. I've been following the series for years(3 years to be accurate) since I first saw it in 2009. The newest installment, Destined is set to hit stores on October 25, 2011. For old fans, I don't think I have to say how awesome this series is; for new ones, pick it up right now.


4 comments:

  1. I am probably one of the only people in the world who have not read this series. I need to start it... I'm a new follower, BTW, and you should check out http://newbooksnewbloggers.blogspot.com/ iif you have not done so already!
    NC
    Truly Bookish

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was such a big fan of HoN but the last book really put me off. I hope this one is better because I used to love this series so much.

    Great pick.

    Here's my WoW

    Amy@adumbrations (new follower too)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah. Gave up on the series. Last one was bad. New follower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was *so* excited about this series when it came out--I bought all the books I could find--then I got home and just couldn't get into it--Now I keep seeing everyone saying how much they love it, and wondering if I didn't give it enough of a chance--maybe I was having an off day? But I'm glad you're enjoying it--I'll definitely keep an eye out for your review...I might be convinced to give it another try ;)

    (\__/)nymfaux

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Welcome to my sweet heaven of words. Please, feel free to say anything, and leave a link if you want me to visit your blog. Have a nice a day, and keep reading written words! And do remember to leave me a message if you're following me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails