Thursday, December 1, 2011

Feature & Follow Friday: Dec 2

Feature & Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. First you leave your name here, then you create a post on your own blog that links back here and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them hi in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!

Now to make this #FF interesting we do a FEATURE blogger. The Feature bloggers are chosen randomly from participants in the Follow Friday or through twitter and blog introductions. If you are interested in becoming a Feature let me know! It is also required to follow the host blog (parajunkee.com) and the Feature blog to participate in the #FF.
 Today's feature: Lauren @ Lauren Gets Literal, and
                                       Fic Book Reviews

Q: What is your biggest pet peeve when it comes to books? Maybe you don’t like love triangles or thin plots? Tell us about it!

    Weak plot, boring and whiny characters, unexplained actions, cliched scenes and anything that goes absolutely wrong in the novel.

    What about you?

13 comments:

  1. Ha! I love your last pet peeve. New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Happy follow Friday. I'm a new follower.

    http://readinginthemountains.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. I think anything unexplained is a big problem, along with dropped plot lines. It seems sloppy.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boring and whiny characters kill a book. I don't mind a little 'whining' but it gets annoying after a while.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I completely agree with all of your pet peeves. New Follower. =]
    Here is My FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. I definitely struggle finishing books that have weak plotlines and it frustrates me to no end when they draw it out and make an entire series out of it.

    I'm an old follower. :)

    Holiday Foreplay Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely good points! I agree with them. Like completely. ;)

    Have a great weekend! New follower. :) (nr. 100! Congrats on the 100th mark \o/) Find out what my pet peeves are!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with you. There is nothing worse than a weak plot. Honestly, what does that say about you as a writer? Further, I wonder whether they are trying to tell me, as the reader, that I am too stupid to handle a complex plot.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Returning the follow ^_^

    sinn @ sinnful books

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excellent points, I especially dislike the whiny characters. That can really ruin a book for me.

    Thanks for hopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pet peeves I hate whiny characters especially!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hahaha! and AMEN! love your response :D

    new follower!
    http://TheBookBluff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Welcome to my sweet heaven of words. Please, feel free to say anything, and leave a link if you want me to visit your blog. Have a nice a day, and keep reading written words! And do remember to leave me a message if you're following me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails