Saturday, December 31, 2011

Top Ten Books I'm Looking Forward to in 2012

Today is the last day of Top 10 2011, the last post(weep...) is the Top Ten Books I'm Looking Forward to in 2012. Enjoy!

My day 2 post: Top 10 Covers of 2011
My day 3 post: Top Ten Book Boyfriends of 2011


And in case you didn't know about the blog event, check out my post of Top 10.

INSURGENT
Author: Veronica Roth
Series: Divergent(#2)
Out: May 1st, 2012


I loved loved loved Divergent sand would like to know more about Tris and Four.<3 (my review of Divergent here)



 
LENOBIA'S VOW 
Author: P.C Cast and Kristin Cast
Series: Novella(House of Night)
Out: January 31, 2012
 
However much I pissed by the new installment of House of Night series, novellas are a fresh little tale, unconfined and untainted by the rest of the full-fledged novels(read about my reason here).



 These are the only two that have publication date, and they're part of a series. Normally I don't hunt for novels, especially series, because of the difficulty of finding the novel in local bookstore. So usually when I see a novel and the summary is interesting enough, I get it straight away, hence the short Top Ten list. Most of the time, when I'm in the bookstore, I just look for standalone novels, no matter if it is the latest publication or not. If you're reading this post, please give a few suggestions of the standalone books I should be waiting for next year. Thanks! 


Enjoy!


5 comments:

  1. So many books to look forward this 2012! You picked some of the best definitely ;) yay~ Great list! Happy New Year! Hoping 2012 brings you lots and more books! I wish you a Bookish 2012 ahead of you :D

    Here' s my Top 10 Books for 2012

    Jay @ We Fancy Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for Insurgent as well!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just about to start reading Divergent! We'll see if it's as good as everyone says and if I have to read Insurgent too!

    Thanks for stopping by :)

    Monaliz @ Mind Reading?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so bad at finding standalones! I started out reading series (my husband found them for me, cute huh?) so I'm forever trying to find the pieces to them. There's a standalone challenge out there on the blogs somewhere that could help with titles. Let me know if you need help finding it (email me). I'm new to YA so I'm forever stumbling over stuff and forgetting where it is!!!

    Happy New Year!! Thx for visiting me!!!
    Kristin @myparahangover (new follower)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Welcome to my sweet heaven of words. Please, feel free to say anything, and leave a link if you want me to visit your blog. Have a nice a day, and keep reading written words! And do remember to leave me a message if you're following me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails