Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Top Ten Book Covers of 2011

Today is the linkup of the Top 10 Covers of 2011. Enjoy!
And in case you didn't know about the blog event, check out my post of Top 10.


 READ(my review here)
Simply gorgeous. The model on the front is my imaginary Carmen, and the pink somehow translate into flowing music and emotional rides. 

NOT READ
Ain't the cover beautiful. Serene and lyrical at the same time.

 READ(my review here)
Strong and clean, having the important elements of Roth's debut on it.

READ(my review here)
Dark and moody, with some sense of despair and dread. You know I love it.

NOT READ
Grey is a neutral color, and the red on it offsets the dread perfectly. Somehow this works better than real life model.

READ(my review here)
I'd always loved House of Night covers. Plus, the hunk is hawt.

 
READ(my review here)
Gorgeous, dark and mysterious. As I'd said, my kind of cover. 

NOT READ
The model is beautiful, and the caged bird is good symbolism. You know you love it too.

NOT READ
I have a rush to buy this book everytime I see it, but I'm broke. Dang the cover is gorg!

 NOT READ
The cover gives off a sense of danger and urgency, though you'll never guess what the story is about. Still.


So, this is my Top 10 Cover of 2011. Please leave a comment and say what you'd thought of it. Happy reading!


5 comments:

  1. I also picked WITHER! And everyone who selected ANNA DRESSED IN BLOOD has turned me on to the book. I'm going to pick it up for a spooky winter storm night. HEREAFTER also looks appealing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! These are some great covers :D
    Thanks for stopping by! The dresses on the Paranolmalcy books are especially gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice picks! Virtuosity has great cover art!

    Stop by and see my post for today if you get a chance.

    Happy Reading!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great list! Agree with all of your choices :) Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the House of Night series, the covers are better looking than the first four books. Love the cover of Wither too, and I need to read that book as well. Great choices! Thank you for sharing them!

    Happy New Year!

    Sam
    Books For All Seasons

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Welcome to my sweet heaven of words. Please, feel free to say anything, and leave a link if you want me to visit your blog. Have a nice a day, and keep reading written words! And do remember to leave me a message if you're following me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails