Thursday, December 29, 2011

Top Ten Book Boyfriends 2011

My day 2 post: Top 10 Covers of 2011

Book boyfriends! And if you'd read my reviews before, you'll know who I have the hots for. Okay, most of my boyfriends are from series that started before 2011, but the latest installments are published this year. So forgive me and let me be in boy haven for a while. Without further ado, let me present my bfs:


Jeremy King
Virtuosity by Jessica Martinez(my review here)
Cute and awfully talented, I would like the violinist to be the accompaniment to my piano.

Four
Divergent by Veronica Roth(my review here)
Strong, silent, humble, smart, kickass, brave, self-sacrificial, handsome. Do you need any more reasons?

Dimitri Belikov
The Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead(my review here)
Hot, kickass Guardian, sweet and intimidating, he's every Rose's dream guy.

Noah Shaw
The Unbecoming of Myra Dyer by Michelle Hodkin(my review here)
He may seem like the ultimate playboy, but deep inside he's sweet and caring. It doesn't hurt that he has healing powers(opps, unintentional spoiler!)

James Stark
Destined by P.C and Kristin Cast(my review here)
The devoted Guardian and Protector of Zoey Redbird, he is fast to act, kickass and not to mention hot. Perfect boyfriend.

Daniel
Passion by Lauren Kate(my review here)
A fallen angel that has been searching for you for eternity and eill do anything to get you back, this is a pretty boy with hopeless adoration for his girl.

Prince Maxmillian
The Pledge by Kimberly Derting(my review here)
Looks and noble blood aside, Max is even more swoon worthy as he is ready to turn his back on his family for the right cause and to protect his loved ones.

Ethan Wate
Beautiful Chaos by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl(my review here)
Smart, handsome and always trying to save the world even if it means sacrificing his own life, Ethan is one boyfriend you do not want to let go.

Adrian 
The Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead(my review here)
Come on! He may be bad and drunk sometimes but in the end he's just like any other guy who cares for his loved ones. That, is a reason enough to put him on my list.

 Patch
Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick(my review of Torment here)
 So I'm gonna cheat here and put on a guy from a novel I haven't read. But he is the bad boy of the year, and I do not need to read the latest novel to fall for him all over again.

Honorable Mention
Beck from Forsaken
Zev from Every Other Day
Sam from Linger, Shiver, Forever


There's my list for book boyfriends 2011. What do you think?

7 comments:

  1. Nice list! I'd love to meet your book boyfies too! I'm planning to read The Pledge so I might meet Prince Maxmillian soon. ^^

    Thanks for dropping by my list too. :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I really couldn't stand Patch! I'm sorry. I just disliked him (well, and the book). However, I'm seeing The Unbecoming of Myra Dyer a lot this week so I'm adding it to the growing pile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. While I am unfamiliar with the books you chose, but you have quite a list. I like the Pledge the best.

    By the way, thanks for stopping by my blog. I have been hearing a lot of people tell me I did things differently. I do tend to think differently from others.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot about Daniel. How is that even possible? He is great! Great choices. Thanks for stopping by Better Read Than Dead!

    ~Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  5. i would totally take Sam from the Shiver series. So adorable.

    -lauren

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh Dimitri & Adrian = complete adoration! All of your choices are fantastic thogh, and I am glad to see some Virtuosity love. <3

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Welcome to my sweet heaven of words. Please, feel free to say anything, and leave a link if you want me to visit your blog. Have a nice a day, and keep reading written words! And do remember to leave me a message if you're following me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails