Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Waiting On Wednesdays: 21 Dec


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted here, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This is not a YA, but a novel made into HBO series. You guess it! George R.R. Martin's books! I haven't read them, but how awesome is the HBO series? If the series are already this great, then the books should be better. So I'm waiting for The Winds of Winter, too bad the publication date is unknown. Grr!

The preceding novels:





And it's nearly 2012! Which means a few months closer to Insurgent and the last installment of the Southern Gothic Series(Ethan and Lena, if you will). Woop woop!

And merry Christmas and a happy new year, everyone!

3 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of the series, not to mention The Winds of Winter. It sounds quite interesting! Great choice! Thank you for sharing it!!

    Sam
    Books For All Seasons

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everybody is talking about the TV series. I really should check out what it's all about :-)

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could never get into the novels - too slow for me. But I LOVE the show!<3

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Welcome to my sweet heaven of words. Please, feel free to say anything, and leave a link if you want me to visit your blog. Have a nice a day, and keep reading written words! And do remember to leave me a message if you're following me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails