Thursday, December 1, 2011

Rhiannon's Book Trailer!!

My friend, Rhiannon Paille has published a book, THE FERRYMAN and THE FLAME series earlier this year, and here's the book trailer! I love it and I love the background music, perhaps more than  I should. Anyway, enjoy! p.s. The girl reminds me of the HBO original series, Games of Thrones' Daenerys Targaryen. They're both ethereally beautiful.


<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/u6JoH30fHeI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The link to Youtube : http://youtu.be/u6JoH30fHeI


Rhiannon Paille
Author of The Ferryman and The Flame Series
Flame of Surrender on Goodreads, Amazon, Smashwords, B&N, Indigo, Kobo,
Follow Me: Twitter, Facebook, Blog, Website

Rhi was never a normal girl. Her life was an urban fantasy wrapped in a paranormal romance and served with a side of horror. To escape her everyday weirdness she began writing fantasy. She studied at U of Sedona and MIMT, obtaining a PhD in Metaphysical Science and Parapsychology. She's married to a chef/comic book shop owner and has a fondness for architecture. She frequents twitter and facebook, but if you really want to get to know her you should visit her site: www.rhiannonpaille.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Welcome to my sweet heaven of words. Please, feel free to say anything, and leave a link if you want me to visit your blog. Have a nice a day, and keep reading written words! And do remember to leave me a message if you're following me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails