Thursday, December 1, 2011

Reviews at Abundance

Good news! After a lot of slacking off, I'd finally gathered up my strength to write the reviews that I should've written long ago. So, here is the date of posting of the reviews:

December 1 : The Merchant's Daughter, Melanie Dickerson
December 6 : Tithe, Holly Black
December 11 : Ironside, Holly Black
December 19 : Tempted, Burned, Awakened, Destined, P.C Cast & Kristin Cast
December 26 : Dragon's Oath, P.C Cast & Kristin Cast
December 30 : Rosebush, Michele Jaffe
* mind that I didn't say anything about the time

     So, these are my reviews for year 2011. Sad to say I haven't read 100 books, not even 50. Anyway, check back for possible announcements of guest posts or book challenges and some occasional book blog memes.

     Until then, stay strong - for written words, that is!

XOXO
Jez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Welcome to my sweet heaven of words. Please, feel free to say anything, and leave a link if you want me to visit your blog. Have a nice a day, and keep reading written words! And do remember to leave me a message if you're following me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails